Instructor – University of Essex.
- Political Analysis: Introduction to Regression – introductory statistical methods and their application in political science.
- Comparative Political Analysis – causal inference and experimental research methods in social sciences.
- Asian Politics – political economy and democratisation in Southeast Asia.
- Politics and Economic Policies – public goods and environmental politics.
- Democracy: Forms and Futures – introductory comparative politics, democratic institutions and democratisation.
- Introduction to Politics – introductory comparative politics and international relations theories.
- Introduction to Economics – introduction to basic concepts of Economics to First Year and Foundation Year international students.
- Career Portfolio – mentoring, writing support and career support.