Lecturer – University of Essex. Current position.
Instructor – University of Essex. October 2015 – June 2019.
My Teaching Portfolio can be found here.
- Political Analysis: Introduction to Regression – introductory statistical methods and their application in political science.
- Social Science Research Methods – Introduction to philosophy of science and research methods.
- Comparative Political Analysis – causal inference and experimental research methods in social sciences.
- Political Economy of International Development – advanced undergraduate course on political economy.
- Asian Politics – political economy and democratisation in Southeast Asia.
- Politics and Economic Policies – public goods and environmental politics.
- Democracy: Forms and Futures – introductory comparative politics, democratic institutions and democratisation.
- Introduction to Politics – introductory comparative politics and international relations theories.
- Capstone Project – mentoring final year undergraduate students on their undergraduate capstone dissertations.